The water drip kit includes:
(1) Plastic spigot with two nuts and two silicone rubber washers. Drill a 7/8 inch (preferred) or 1 inch hole near the bottom of a plastic bucket, clean well, then push the threaded part of the spigot into the hole, sealing both inside and out with the plastic nut and washer by tightening by hand.
(2) A 3 feet length of flexible silicone rubber hose.
(3) an adjustable plastic and copper nozzle to direct the water to the center of the disc. See the video
(4) Two hose clamps to hold the tubing and nozzle in place, which can be attached by drilling holes or clamping in place.
(5) A yellow thumb screw clamp if needed.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!